Sightseeing and activities in Marrakech
Unwind within the 5-star surroundings of Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, vibrant gardens and three magnificent swimming pools, including a luxurious heated facility. We also have a kids club with its own pool offering several fun activities for little ones.
Marrakech oozes with charm and history. Visit Jemaa El-Fna Place and meander through the Medina and its souks. Step inside the famous El-Badi Palace and stroll around the marvellous Medina Gardens. Go horseback riding, try mountain biking, trek through the Atlas Mountains or a book a tee-time at one of the many golf courses.
Marrakech offers a vast array of family activities. Enjoy fun activities in the Terre d'Amanar Park, plan a cooking class for kids in the farm or explore Lalla Takerkoust Lake's surroundings on a quad.
- Side car tour in Agafau desert
- Dromadary ride in the palm grove
- Meet a Berber family in the Atlas Mountains
- Pottery workshop in Marrakech
Kids activities at the hotel
Your mini Moussafir (Arabic for "traveller") can look forward to fun games, resting areas, workshops, delicious meals and unforgettable experiences.
- Games and children's workshops
- A fun stay at the P'tit Moussafir - Little Birds Kids Club
- Learn the Sultan's path and history
- Delicious special meals with a special power bites menu
- Resting areas
Sightseeing and culture
While visiting Marrakech, be sure to make time to explore and discover this captivating city: the Medina, monuments, lush gardens and much, much more!
- Alluring architecture and districts in the old Medina
- Saadien Toms last abode of the Sultan Mansour Eddahbi
- Medressa Ben Youssef
- Marrakech's gardens
- Art gallery