BEST RATE GUARANTEE
Elegant 5* Hotel in Al Khobar
Discover the utmost in refined comfort and unrivalled service with a personal touch when you book an unforgettable stay at the 5-Star Mövenpick Hotel Al Khobar.
Conveniently located on the vibrant city's popular Corniche, our elegant twelve-story hotel is ideal for leisure and business travellers alike.
Featuring 143 spacious and delicately furnished rooms and suites that offer splendid views of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf shore; four remarkable restaurants namely The Blue, The View, Le Café and the famous Mahajara by Michelin-Star chef, Vineet Bhatia; ten Meetings and Events halls that offer the ideal combination of flexible space and innovative concepts.
Our state-of-the-art wellness and recreation facilities allow for the utmost in relaxation. Book your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Al Khobar and discover everything you require at our 5* upscale hotel.
Best known for:
- Convenient location in the city centre
- Spacious and elegantly furnished accommodation
- Panoramic views of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf shore
- Fine-dining Indian restaurant by the Michelin-Star chef
- Daily Theme Night Buffet at The Blue
- 1,600 sq. m. Al Maha ballroom, the largest in the city
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certified
- Cristal Standards Food Check certified
- Green Globe certified
- 2014 awardee - Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- 2014 awardee – Travelers’ Choice by TripAdvisor
Explore our hotel
Spend a fun family stay with 50% off your second connecting room and free meals for young kidsFind out more
Book our special Go Weekend package at Mövenpick Hotel Al Khobar and enjoy 30% off on your room.Find out more
Good to know
Check in and Check out
Check in from 02.00pm
Check out until 12.00pm
Airport transfer service
We can arrange a chauffered service to and from King Fahd International Airport for guest upon request with SAR 145 per way/per ride. We are also arranging a chauffeured from or/and to Bahrain International Airport with SAR 430
Languages spoken at the hotel
Arabic, German, English, French